Sony Alpha a6300 with 16-50mm Lens
- Calculated at Checkout
- 4K UHD Video,Image Stabilization,NFC Built-In,Raw Image Capture,Wi-Fi Built-In
- Mega Pixels:
- 24.2MP APS-C Exmor CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ X Image Processor
- XGA Tru-Finder 2.36m-Dot OLED EVF
- 3.0" 921.6k-Dot Tilting LCD Monitor
- Internal UHD 4K30 & 1080p120 Recording
- S-Log3 Gamma and Display Assist Function
- Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC
- 4D FOCUS with 425 Phase-Detect Points
- Up to 11 fps Shooting and ISO 51200
- Sony 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Zoom Lens
Fast-focusing and 4K-shooting, the Alpha a6300 from Sony is a versatile APS-C-format mirrorless digital camera designed for multimedia image-makers. Revolving around a redeveloped 24.2MP Exmor CMOS sensor and BIONZ X image processor, clean image quality is provided with a wide expandable sensitivity range to ISO 51200, along with accelerated readout speeds for internal 4K30 and Full HD 1080p120 video recording with full pixel readout. Stills shooters also benefit from the apt processing speed, which enables continuous shooting at 11 fps for up to 21 raw frames in a burst, as well as 14-bit raw file output. Complementing both stills and video, the sensor and processor combination also avails 4D FOCUS, which combines a wide-coverage 425-point phase-detection system with a 169-area contrast detection system for quick and precise focusing performance. This focusing system also enables High-density Tracking AF for more efficient and accurate tracking of moving subjects across the image frame. A well-rounded camera for both photographers and videographers, the a6300 is characterized by its speed and further qualified by its refined image and video quality.
24.2 MP Exmor® CMOS image sensor
The new 24.2 MP Exmor® CMOS sensor raises the bar of imaging performance. Its copper wiring and enhanced circuitry make it possible to lower the wiring layer and boost light collection efficiency, in order to capture low-noise images with a wide sensitivity range up to ISO 51200. The use of copper raises readout speed as well as the potential of advanced 4K and Full HD 120fps shooting.
High-speed BIONZ X™ image processing engine
How do the superior speed, power and efficiency of the BIONZ X™ image processor unleash the potential and sensitivity of the new image sensor? With an algorithm optimized for the new image sensor to provide stills and movies with unrivaled resolution and reproduce greater texture and detail, particularly at mid-to-high ISO settings
425 phase-detection AF points
With the world's most (425) focal plane phase-detection AF points helping to provide distinctively wide and dense AF point coverage, the α6300 focuses more accurately, efficiently, and reliably on subjects throughout the frame.
High-speed live-view continuous shooting
Clearly capture action with high-speed continuous shooting at up to 11fps. Or choose among three speeds up to 8fps, according to the shooting situation, for live-view continuous shooting with very little lag on the EVF or LCD screen, to get the sense of immediacy of shooting with an optical viewfinder.
High-density Tracking AF Technology
For supremely reliable accuracy and tracking stability, new High-density Tracking AF Technology activates AF points to cover the area around the subject with about 7.5 times as much density as the 6000. Only this focal plane phase-detection autofocus function can seamlessly activate AF points and track subjects moving within frame with such unerring precision.
0.05 s fast AF
The α6300 achieves the world's fastest (0.05 s) AF speed with the enhanced Fast Hybrid AF's integrated autofocusing performance and the uncanny efficiency of the BIONZ X™ image processing engine to handle so much information with astonishing accuracy
XGA OLED Tru-Finder™
The α6300 introduces a high-contrast, high-resolution, high-visibility XGA OLED Tru-Finder™ that reproduces darkness and color in very fine detail, as well as a mode to display images at the higher frame rate of 120fps (100fps), so you can see action smoothly and track it easily on this electronic viewfinder.
4K movie recording
4K movie recording in the Super 35 mm format with full pixel readout and no pixel binning allows about 2.4 times as much information as is basically required for 4K (QFHD: 3840 x 2160). Data this rich is, in fact, equivalent to 6K data, so it clearly conveys the ultimate resolution in 4K images.
Focal plane phase-detection AF for A-mount lenses
The α6300 offers focal plane phase-detection AF even when an A-mount lens is mounted using a mount adapter (LA-EA3) from Sony. So you can take advantage of the autofocus system’s uniquely wide coverage provided by 425 focal plane phase-detection AF points, as well as fast, fluidtracking performance when shooting with other lenses as well as E-mount lenses.
S-Gamut/S-Log shooting give you flexibility to make more expressive movies by performing color grading in post-production. The S-Log3 and S-Log2 gamma curves feature wide dynamic range (up to 1300%) to minimize whiteout and blackout. The α6300 even offers impressive 14-stop latitude in S-Log3 gamma setting.The camera also supports S-Gamut, S-Gamut3, and S-Gamut3. Cine color space from Sony. *S-Log2 and S-Log3 are premised on processing pictures.
Silent Shooting mode releases the shutter without a sound, even in continuous shooting up to about 3fps with AF/AE tracking, so it's very convenient for shooting indoor performances, outdoor wildlife, and in other situations where silence is essential. To turn this mode on/off more intuitively and less intrusively, assign it to a customizable button.
Full HD 120fps shooting and 4x/5x slow motion recording
You can shoot high-quality Full HD footage, even in Full HD 120fps (100fps) high-speed shooting with AF tracking at a high bitrate up to 100 Mbps. Otherwise, the camera can record 4x/5x slow motion movies internally when the frame rate is set at 30p (25p) or 24p.
AF in Focus Magnifier
You can use autofocus even while enlarging a selected image area on the viewfinder or LCD screen, for finer adjustment of focus, for example. Excellent for macro shooting, when accurate focusing is crucial.
One-touch remote/One-touch sharing
One-touch remote makes your smartphone or tablet a viewfinder/remote control. One-touch sharing transfers photos/videos to your device for SNS sharing. Just install a PlayMemories Mobile™ app via Wi-Fi® to your NFC-enabled Android device, then touch the device to the camera to connect them. No NFC? No problem. New QR code compatibility can also pair the devices.
This function maintains focus on a moving subject automatically. Simply align the target frame and the subject to be tracked, and press the center button. If you lose track of the subject, the camera can detect that subject and resume the Lock-on AF function when the subject reappears on the screen.
Expand Flexible Spot
When the selected AF point loses track of or is not positioned on a moving subject, Expand Flexible Spot function automatically directs surrounding AF points to restore focus instantly on that subject.
High sound quality (microphone terminal, XLR adapter kit)
In addition to plug-in microphones, the camera supports line input from professional-standard audio devices with XLR terminal, with use of a separately sold XLR adapter kit (XLR-K2M/XLR-K1M) that enables connection with various high-end microphones. That way, you can make fine audio setting adjustments and high-quality/low-noise sound recordings worthy of serious movie shooting.
Clean HDMI output
This function supports 4K and Full HD, and allows uncompressed movies to be output to an external recorder or monitor. The image can also be recorded in the camera even while signals are output using this function.
Tough magnesium alloy body
With internal frames, rear cover, top cover and front cover constructed of magnesium alloy, the robust, rigid, light body of the α6300 is stronger than that of its predecessors. Designed for solid reliability and steady handling, this compact form readily withstands the rigors of shooting in the field.
Dust and moisture resistance
Enjoy carefree shooting in tough environments, thanks to comprehensive dust and moisture resistance measures that help prevent water and dust from entering the body. These measures include sealing around the buttons and dials, as well as a protective double-layered structure that tightly interlocks panels and components.
Enhanced Zebra function
Simplify exposure monitoring, especially when shooting in S-Log gamma setting. Target a video signal brightness level from 0-109%, set a range between +10% and -10% of that value, and zebra pattern indicates areas with that level of exposure within that range. New minimum brightness level setting reliably warns you to avoid blown-out highlights.
Power supply via USB
Camera operation can be powered via USB connection to a PC or mobile battery. This conserves the camera battery, extending the length of time that the camera can be used before the battery is depleted. When the camera is turned off, the battery can be charged via the same connection.
14-bit RAW output
For RAW recording, 14-bit RAW output and 16-bit image processing help preserve maximum detail and produce images of the highest quality with rich tonal gradations. The 14-bit RAW (Sony ARW) format ensures optimal quality for later image adjustment (via Image Data Converter or other software).
ISO Auto Minimum Shutter Speed
Prevent blur in a shot of a moving subject by setting a shutter speed at which ISO sensitivity starts changing when ISO AUTO (while in P or A mode, or in Multi Frame NR) is selected.
PlayMemories Camera Apps™
Express photographs more creatively with this application download service that lets you add new functions to your camera’s feature set. Choose among Time-lapse for recording images at intervals and combining them, Smart Remote Control for control of settings from a smartphone or tablet, Sky HDR (high-dynamic-range-imaging), Star Trail, Liveview Grading, Smooth Reflection and other apps.
This function that boosts image brightness by changing shutter speed, for example, can be assigned to a customizable button for easy access when shooting a starry sky or other dark scene.
Supported in Capture One Express (for Sony)
Capture One Express (for Sony) is one of the world’s best RAW converters, rendering precise colors and incredible detail. It contains flexible digital asset management, all the essential adjustment tools and fast, responsive performance in one customizable and integrated solution. * Please direct all inquiries on purchase, usage and support for Capture One solutions to Phase One.
You may return most new, unopened items within 10 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to any address in the United States. We do not offer international shipping.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
- Lens Compatibility: Sony E-mount lenses
- Lens Mount: E-mount
- Camera Type: Interchangeable lens digital camera with built-in flash
- Imaging Sensor: Exmor CMOS sensor, APS-C type (23.5 x 15.6 mm)
- Anti Dust: Charge protection coating on Optical Filter and ultrasonic vibration mechanism
- Pixel Gross: Approx. 25.0 megapixels
- Effective Picture Resolution: Approx. 24.2 megapixels
- Color Filter System: RGB primary color
- Media Type: Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo, Memory Stick Micro (M2), SD memory card, SDHC memory card (UHS-I compliant), SDXC memory card (UHS-I compliant), microSD memory card, microSDHC memory card, microSDXC memory card
- Color Space: Still: sRGB standard (with sYCC gamut) and Adobe RGB standard compatible with TRILUMINOS Color Movie: xvYCC standard (x.v.Color when connected via HDMI cable) compatible with TRILUMINOS Color
- Still Image Mode: RAW, RAW & JPEG, JPEG Extra fine, JPEG Fine, JPEG Standard
- Still Image Size 16:9: L: 6000 x 3376 (20M), M: 4240 x 2400 (10M), S: 3008 x 1688 (5.1M)
- Still Image Size 3:2: L: 6000 x 4000 (24M), M: 4240 x 2832 (12M), S: 3008 x 2000 (6.0M)
- Panorama Still Image Size: Horizontal Wide: 12,416 x 1,856 (23M) Horizontal Std: 8,192 x 1,856 (15M) Vertical Wide: 5,536 x 2,160 (12M) Vertical Std: 3,872 x 2,160 (8.4M)
- Video Format: XAVC S / AVCHD format Ver. 2.0 compliant / MP4
- Video Mode: XAVC S: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 AVCHD: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 MP4: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264
- Video Resolution: AVCHD: PS - 1920 x 1080 / 60p @ Maximum bit-rate 28Mbps PS - 1920 x 1080 / 50p @ Maximum bit-rate 28Mbps FX - 1920 x 1080 / 60i @ Maximum bit-rate 24Mbps FX - 1920 x 1080 / 50i @ Maximum bit-rate 24Mbps FH - 1920 x 1080 / 60i @ Average bit-rate 17Mbps FH - 1920 x 1080 / 50i @ Average bit-rate 17Mbps FX - 1920 x 1080 / 24p @ Maximum bit-rate 24Mbps FX - 1920 x 1080 / 25p @ Maximum bit-rate 24Mbps FH - 1920 x 1080 / 24p @ Average bit-rate 17Mbps FH - 1920 x 1080 / 25p @ Average bit-rate 17Mbps AVC MP4: 1920 x 1080 / 60p @ 28Mbps 1920 x 1080 / 50p @ 28Mbps 1920 x 1080 / 30p @ 16Mbps 1920 x 1080 / 25p @ 16Mbps 1280 x 720 / 30p @ 6Mbps 1280 x 720 / 25p @ 6Mbps XAVC S 4K: 3840 x 2160 / 30p @ Approx.100Mbps 3840 x 2160 / 25p @ Approx.100Mbps 3840 x 2160 / 24p @ Approx.100Mbps 3840 x 2160 / 30p @ Approx.60Mbps 3840 x 2160 / 25p @ Approx.60Mbps 3840 x 2160 / 24p @ Approx.60Mbps XAVC S HD: 1920 x 1080 / 120p @ Approx.100Mbps 1920 x 1080 / 100p @ Approx.100Mbps 1920 x 1080 / 120p @ Approx.60Mbps 1920 x 1080 / 100p @ Approx.60Mbps 1920 x 1080 / 60p @ Approx.50Mbps 1920 x 1080 / 50p @ Approx.50Mbps 1920 x 1080 / 30p @ Approx.50Mbps 1920 x 1080 / 25p @ Approx.50Mbps 1920 x 1080 / 24p @Approx.50Mbps High Frame Rate Recording: 1920 x 1080 / 30p @ 16Mbps 1920 x 1080 / 25p @ 16Mbps 1920 x 1080 / 24p @ 12Mbps
- Audio Format: XAVC S: LPCM 2ch AVCHD: Dolby Digital (AC-3) 2ch, Dolby Digital Stereo Creator MP4: MPEG-4 AAC-LC 2ch
- Microphone/Speaker: Built-in stereo microphone or XLR-K2M/XLR-K1M/ECM-XYST1M (sold separately) Built-in,monaural
- Still Image File Format: JPEG (DCF Ver. 2.0, Exif Ver.2.3, MPF Baseline compliant), RAW (Sony ARW 2.3 format)
- Digital Zoom: Smart zoom (still images) M: Approx. 1.4x, S: Approx. 2.0x Digital zoom (still images) L: Approx. 4x, M: Approx. 5.7x, S: Approx. 8x Digital zoom (movies) Approx. 4x
- Type: 0.39 type (1.0 cm) electronic viewfinder (color), 2,359,296 dots
- Diopter Adjustment: -4.0 to +3.0m-1
- Field of View: 100%
- Magnification: Approx. 1.07x (35mm camera equivalent: Approx. 0.70x) with 50mm lens at infinity, -1m-1
- Color temperature control: Manual (5 steps)
- Display: Graphic Display
- Display: Display All Info.
- Display: No Disp. Info.
- Display: Digital Level Gauge
- Display: Histogram
- Eye point: Approx. 23mm from the eyepiece lens, 21.4mm from the eyepiece frame at -1m-1 (CIPA standard)
- Brightness Control: Auto / Manual (5 steps between -2 and +2)
- LCD Type: 3.0-type (7.5 cm) wide type TFT (921,600 dots)
- Angle Adjustment: Up approx. 90 degrees, down approx. 45 degrees
- Brightness Control: Manual (5 steps between -2 and +2), Sunny Weather mode
- Coverage: 100%
- Real-time image adjustment display: On/Off
- Peaking: Yes (Level setting: High/Mid/Low/Off, Color: White/Red/Yellow)
- Grid Display: Yes (Rule of 3rds Grid/Square Grid/Diag. + Square Grid/Off)
- Customization: Graphic Display, Display All Info, No Disp. Info, Digital Level Gauge, Histogram, For viewfinder
- Zebra: Yes (selectable level + range or lower limit as custom setting)
- Focus System: Fast Hybrid AF (phase-detection AF/contrast-detection AF)
- Focus Points: 425 points (phase-detection AF) / 169 points (contrast-detection AF)
- AF Modes: Automatic AF (AF-A), Single-shot AF (AF-S), Continuous AF (AF-C), Direct Manual Focus (DMF), Manual Focus
- Focus Area: Wide (425 points (phase-detection AF), 169 points (contrast-detection AF)) / Zone / Center / Flexible Spot (S / M / L) / Expanded Flexible Spot / Lock-on AF ( Wide / Zone / Center / Flexible Spot (S / M / L) / Expanded Flexible Spot)
- Focus Sensitivity: EV-1 to EV20 (ISO100 equivalent with F2.0 lens attached)
- AF Illuminator: Yes (with Built-in LED type), Range: Approx. 0.3- approx. 3.0m (with E PZ 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OSS lens attached)
- Picture Effect(s): 13 modes: Posterization (Color, B/W), Pop Color, Retro Photo, Partial Color (R, G, B, Y), High Contrast Monochrome, Toy Camera (Normal/Cool/Warm/Green/Magenta), Soft High-key , Soft Focus (High/Mid/Low), HDR Painting (High/Mid/Low), Rich-tone Monochrome, Miniature (Auto/Top/Middle(H)/Bottom/Right/Middle(V)/Left), Watercolor, Illustration (High/Mid/ Low)
- Auto Exposure Lock: Locked when shutter button is pressed halfway. Available with AE lock button. (On/Off/Auto)
- Color Temperature: G7 to M7 (57 steps), A7 to B7 (29 steps)
- Creative Style: Standard, Vivid, Neutral, Clear, Deep, Light, Portrait, Landscape, Sunset, Night Scene, Autumn Leaves, Black & White, Sepia (Contrast -3 to +3 steps, Saturation -3 to +3 steps, Sharpness -3 to +3 steps) (Style Box 1-6 also provided)
- D-Range Optimizer: Off, Dynamic Range Optimizer (Auto/Level (1-5)), Auto High Dynamic Range: Auto Exposure Difference, Exposure Difference Level (1.0-6.0 EV, 1.0 EV step)
- Exposure Bracketing: Bracket: Single/Bracket: Cont., 3/5/9 frames selectable. With 3 or 5 frames, in 1/3, 1/2, 2/3, 1.0, 2.0 or 3.0 EV increments, with 9 frames, in 1/3, 1/2, 2/3 or 1.0 EV increments.
- Exposure Compensation: +/- 5.0EV (1/3 EV, 1/2 EV steps selectable)
- Exposure Settings: AUTO (iAuto, Superior Auto), Programmed AE (P), Aperture priority (A), Shutter-speed priority (S), Manual (M) Movie / High Frame Rate (Programmed AE (P) / Aperture priority (A) / Shutter-speed priority (S) / Manual (M) ), Sweep, Panorama, Scene Selection
- ISO: Still images: ISO 100-25600 (ISO numbers up to ISO 51200 can be set as expanded ISO range.), AUTO (ISO 100-6400, selectable lower limit and upper limit) Movies: ISO 100-25600 equivalent, AUTO (ISO 100-6400, selectable lower limit and upper limit)
- Metering: 1200-zone evaluative metering, Exmor CMOS sensor
- Metering Modes: Multi-segment, Center-weighted, Spot
- Metering Sensitivity: EV-2 to EV20 (at ISO100 equivalent with F2.0 lens attached)
- Noise Reduction: Long exposure NR: On/Off , available at shutter speeds longer than 1 sec. High ISO NR: Normal / Low / Off Multi Frame NR : Auto/ ISO 100 to 51200
- Scene Mode(s): Portrait, Sports Action, Macro, Landscape, Sunset, Night Scene, Hand-held Twilight, Night Portrait, Anti Motion Blur
- White Balance Mode: Auto WB / Daylight / Shade / Cloudy / Incandescent / Fluorescent (Warm White / Cool White / Day White / Daylight) / Flash / Color Temperature (2500 to 9900K) & Color Filter (G7 to M7: 57 steps, A7 to B7: 29 steps) / Custom / Underwater
- Continuous Shooting Speed: Continuous shooting: approx.* Hi+: 11 fps, Hi: 8 fps, Mid: 6 fps, Lo: 3 fps
*Approximate. May vary depending on shooting conditions and media.
- Drive Mode: Single shooting, Continuous shooting (Hi+/Hi/Mid/Lo selectable), Self-timer, Self-timer (Cont.), Bracketing (Cont., Single, White Balance, DRO)
- Flash Sync Speed: 1/160 sec.
- Shutter Speeds: Still images:1/4000 to 30 sec, Bulb, Movies: 1/4000 to 1/4(1/3 steps) up to 1/60 in AUTO mode (up to 1/30 in Auto slow shutter mode)
- Shutter Type: Electronically-controlled, vertical-traverse, focal-plane type
- Control: Pre-flash TTL
- External flash: Sony α System Flash compatible with Multi Interface Shoe, attach the shoe adaptor for flash compatible with Auto-lock accessory shoe
- Flash Bracketing: 3/5/9 frames selectable. With 3 or 5 frames, in 1/3, 1/2, 2/3, 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 EV increments, with 9 frames, in 1/3, 1/2, 2/3, 1.0 EV increments.
- Flash Compensation: +/- 3.0 EV (switchable between 1/3 and 1/2 EV steps)
- Flash Coverage: 16mm (focal-length printed on the lens body)
- Flash Modes: Flash off, Autoflash, Fill-flash, Rear Sync., Slow Sync., Red-eye reduction (On/Off selectable), Hi-speed sync*, Wireless*
*With compatible external flash.
- Flash Type: Built-in flash
- Guide Number: 6 (in meters at ISO 100)
- Recycling Time: Approx. 4 sec
- Face Detection: On / On (Regist. Faces) / Off, Face registration, Face selection (Max. number of detectable faces: 8)
- Smile Shutter™ technology: Smile shutter (selectable from 3 steps)
- Image Stabilization: Not supported (image stabilization supplied by lens)
- Microphone Input: Yes (3.5 mm Stereo minijack)
- Remote Commander: Yes (RMT-DSLR2 (sold separately))
- HD Output: HDMI micro connector (Type-D), BRAVIA Sync (Control for HDMI), PhotoTV HD, 4K movie output/4K still image playback
- NFC: Yes (NFC forum Type 3 Tag compatible) (One-touch remote, One-touch sharing)
- Wi-Fi: Yes (Wi-Fi Compatible, IEEE 802.11b/g/n(2.4GHz band) )
- Multi Interface Shoe: Yes
- PC interface: Mass-storage, MTP, PC remote
Weights and Measurements
- Dimensions (Approx.): 4 3/4 x 2 3/4 x 1 15/16" (120.0 x 66.9 x 48.8mm) (WxHxD) excluding protrusions
- Weight (Approx.): With battery and Memory Stick PRO Duo included: Approx. 14.3 oz (404 g)
- Weight(Approx) (Main unit only): 12.8 oz ( 361 g)
- Battery Type: One rechargeable battery pack NP-FW50
- Number of Still Images: Still Approx. 350 shots (Viewfinder) / Approx. 400 shots (LCD monitor) (CIPA standard) Movies Actual recording: Approx. 70 min (Viewfinder) / Approx. 75 min (LCD monitor) Continuous recording: Approx. 115 min (Viewfinder) / Approx. 115 min (LCD monitor) (CIPA standard
- External Power: AC Adaptor AC-PW20 (sold separately)
- Power Consumption (in View Finder Operation): With Viewfinder; Still images: approx. 2.2W(with E PZ 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OSS lens attached), Movies: approx. 3.8W(with E PZ 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OSS lens attached) With LCD screen; Still images: approx. 2.2W(with E PZ 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OSS lens attached), Movies: approx. 3.8W(with E PZ 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OSS lens attached)
Clear Image Zoom
- Movies: Approx. 2x
- Still images: Approx. 2x
- Custom key settings: Yes
- Programmable Setting: Yes (Body 2 sets /memory card 4 sets)
- Self-timer: 10 sec. delay/5 sec. delay/2 sec. delay/Continuous self-timer (3 frames after 10 sec. delay/5 frames after 10 sec. delay/3 frames after 5 sec. delay/5 frames after 5 sec. delay/3 frames after 2 sec. delay/5 frames after 2 sec. delay)/Bracketing self-timer (Off/2 sec. delay/5 sec. delay/10sec. delay)
- AE Lock: Available with AE lock button. Locked when shutter button is pressed halfway. Can be disabled from the Menu.
- Eye-start AF: Yes (only with LA-EA2 or LA-EA4 attached (Sold separately))
- Lock-on AF: Yes
- Other Features: Predictive control, Focus lock
- AF micro adjustment: Yes, (Sold separately) with LA-EA2 or LA-EA4
- Lens compensation: Peripheral Shading, Chromatic Aberration, Distortion
- AF Drive Speed: Yes
- AF Tracking Duration: Yes
- Audio Level Display: Yes
- Audio Rec Level: Yes
- Auto Slow Shutter: Yes
- Clean HDMI Info.: ON/OFF selectable
- Dual Video REC: Yes
- HDMI Output: 3840 x 2160 (30p) 3840 x 2160 (25p) 3840 x 2160 (24p) 1920 x 1080 (60p) 1920 x 1080 (60i) 1920 x 1080 (50p) 1920 x 1080 (50i) 1920 x 1080 (24p), YCbCr 4:2:2 8bit / RGB 8bit
- PAL/NTSC Selector: Yes
- REC Control: Yes
- TC/UB: Yes (TC Preset / UB Preset / TC Format / TC Run / TC Make / UB Time Rec)
- Area Setting: Yes
- Clock Function,Setting: Yes
- Eye-Fi ready: Yes *Cards can be used only in the countries where they are purchased.
- Help guide: Yes
- Shop Front Mode: Yes
- Modes: Single (with or without shooting information Y RGB histogram & highlight/shadow warning) 12/30-frame index view Enlarged display mode (L: 16.7x, M: 11.8x, S: 8.3x, Panorama (Standard): 19.2x, Panorama (Wide): 29.1x) Auto Review (10/5/2 sec,Off) Image orientation (Auto/Manual/Off selectable) Slideshow Panorama scrolling Folder selection (Date/ Still/ MP4/ AVCHD/XAVC S HD/XAVC S 4K) Forward/Rewind (movie) Delete Protect
- Compatible standards: Exif Print, Print Image Matching III, DPOF setting
- Electronic Front Curtain Shutter: Yes (ON / OFF)
- Flash sync. speed: 1/160 sec.
- Shutter speed: Still images:1/4000 to 30 sec, Bulb, Movies: 1/4000 to 1/4(1/3 steps) up to 1/60 in AUTO mode (up to 1/30 in Auto slow shutter mode)
- Type: Electronically-controlled, vertical-traverse, focal-plane type
- AWB micro adjustment: G7 to M7 (57 steps), A7 to B7 (29 steps)
- Bracketing: 3 frames, H/L selectable
- Modes: Auto WB / Daylight / Shade / Cloudy / Incandescent / Fluorescent (Warm White / Cool White / Day White / Daylight) / Flash / Color Temperature (2500 to 9900K) & Color Filter (G7 to M7: 57 steps, A7 to B7: 29 steps) / Custom / Underwater
- PlayMemories Camera Apps: Yes
- Send to Computer: Yes
- View on Smartphone: Yes
- View on TV: Yes
- Microphone: Built-in stereo microphone or XLR-K2M/XLR-K1M/ECM-XYST1M(sold separately)
- Speaker: Built-in,monaural
- PC interface: Mass-storage, MTP, PC remote
- Operating temperature: 32 - 104 degrees F / 0 - 40 degrees C
In The Box
- Rechargeable Battery (NP-FW50)
- AC Adaptor (AC-UUD12)
- Shoulder strap
- Body cap
- Accessory shoe cap
- Eyepiece cup
- Micro USB cable
2. Among interchangeable-lens digital cameras as of February 2016, based on Sony research.
3. Approximate effective megapixels.
4. Dust and moisture resistance does not guarantee that absolutely no dust and water will be able to enter the body. For FE lens only.
5. Movie recording is possible for approximately 29 minutes.
6. Expandable up to ISO 51200 for stills and up to ISO 25600 for movies.