Returns & Exchanges
At The Camera Company , we strive to exceed your expectations for quality, service, and value. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase and we will make every effort to handle returns, exchanges and repairs as quickly and efficiently as possible. Please note that some manufacturers have certain return/exchange conditions & requirements, which may limit our return/exchange options.
We will gladly return or exchange your purchases that are in the original box in unopened "new" condition, complete with blank warranty cards, instructions books within 10 days (holiday purchases made Nov.5-Dec.24 can be returned until Jan 4th) under the following guidelines:
- All returns must be accompanied by the original receipt.
- Special orders of non-stock items cannot be returned.
- Items must be in unopened NEW condition with complete packaging.
- A restocking fee of 15% may be applied to any opened package return
- Incomplete or blemished equipment may not be accepted for return or may be charged a restocking fee.
- Any software MUST be sealed and unopened.
- Class or seminar tickets are not refundable.
- Perishable items (film, chemistry, darkroom paper, inks, inkjet papers, etc) are not returnable.
- “Clearance”, “As is”, and “Final Sale” items are not returnable.
- Any equipment showing signs of use cannot be returned.