ProMaster 100SL Speedlight for Sony M.I.S.
- Calculated at Checkout
The PROMASTER 100SL for Sony multi-interface shoe sports a full complement of advanced features in a small form factor. Its hybrid design gives you the option of an LED light for videos or flash for still photos. The 100SL is well-balanced so it 'just feels right' on your camera while throwing a flattering quality of light towards your subject. You can even use the 100SL to remotely fire your camera.
The 100SL for Sony M.I.S. features include:
- LED light for videography
- Remote camera triggering
- Swivel and bounce
- 22 levels of light output control
- HSS high-speed sync
- Thermal cut-off protection
- Quick release camera connection
- Wireless manual functionality (non-TTL)
- 1st and 2nd curtain sync
- Stroboscopic mode
You may return most new, unopened items within 10 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to any address in the United States. We do not offer international shipping.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
- Guide number: 100 (100' / 30m at extended/50 mm reflector position, ISO 100)
- Bounce positions: 0o, 60o, 75o, 90o
- Swivel positions: Right 0o - 90o; Left 0o - 180o
- Flash coverage: 24 - 50 mm (manual)
- Flash duration: 1/800 - 1/20,000 second
- Color temperature: 5600 K
- Exposure compensation: +/- 3 EV in 1/3 EV increments
- Recycling time: Alkaline cells 0.27 - 5 seconds; NiMH cells 0.15 - 2 seconds
- Dimensions: 5 1/2" x 2 3/4" x 2" / 140 mm x 70 mm x 50 mm
- Weight: 9 3/4 oz / 27 g (without batteries)
- Power source: 4 x 1.5 V AA alkaline batteries or 4 x 1.2 V NiMH batteries