Nissin Di866 Mark II Professional Flash for Nikon
- Calculated at Checkout
- Compatible with Nikon i-TTL/i-TTL-BL
- GN: 198' at ISO 100/105mm
- Zoom Range of 24-105mm
- Full 180° Swivel in Each Direction
- Wireless TTL Functionality
- Fill-in sub-flash
- AF-Assist Beam
- Firmware update service via USB port
- High-Speed Shutter Sync
High sensitivity wireless sensors
The high performance wireless sensors cover the distance of 25 meters (Direct remote sensing range). The high-sensitivity sensors, multi-lamp lighting can be performed easily at various locations.
Tired of your flash no longer working whenever a new camera comes onto the market ? A firmware upgrade service is available for the Di866 Mark II, which provides a service terminal to upload the latest software. A charge for the firmware update service will apply, varying depending on the area. Please check at your local dealer for details about the update service.
Color and Auto Rotate Display bears simple and user friendly features of our design concept
The Color Display will automatically follow camera angle in different position and six icons interface gives user friendly operation and representing different menus – Auto, TTL, Manual/Av, Multi, Wireless TTL (Master/Remote) and Customer Setting.
Various Functions – TTL, Manual/Av, Multi Flash
TTL: Supporting Canon E-TTL/E-TTL II , Nikon i-TTL/i-TTL-BL and Sony ADI/P-TTL. Flash light is automatically controlled by the camera but the flash exposure value can be compensated.
Manual: Flash power can be adjusted manually at 22 levels, from full power to 1/128 power at every 1/3 stops. The appropriate distance to the subject is shown in the display in accordance with the aperture value set on the camera.
Av priority: The flash light can be automatically controlled by the photo sensor built-in the flash unit instead of TTL metering. The F. Stop can be set from F1.4~F16. The distance at the F-stop set on the flash and camera is shown in the display.
Multi Flash: The power ratio can be set from 1/8 to 1/128.
The best solution for off camera flash technique
The Di866 Mark II Wireless TTL system support Canon/Nikon/Sony wireless TTL system. Di866 Mark II can be used jointly with Canon, Nikon and Sony original flash as either Master and Remote (Slave).
The Di866 Mark II also supports digital (pre-flash system) and analogue (film type camera’s flash and/or studio flash under both of Manual and Av. priority mode.
Multi-Flash: Repeating flash for multi-exposure image in one frame.
The power ratio can be set from 1/8 to 1/128.
The Di866 Mark II provides an extra small flash (GN12) below the main flash. This small flash gives a fill-in light while bouncing the main flash. Bouncing the light may shadow the underside of face, and this fill-in flash brightens up the shadow. The power ratio of Sub-Flash can be set from 1/1 to 1/128
Auto Zoom covers 24~105mm focal range. Light diffusing panel covers wide 18mm (35mm format)
TTL exposure level is accurately calibrated for standard balance in accordance with Nissin’s standard. If any adjustment is however required, or if you like to set your own preferable level, it can be adjust for about +3Ev. ~-3Ev. by every 1/3 step.
Quick Loading Battery Magazine
The Di866 Mark II has battery magazine system same as Di866 professional and Di466. A convenient battery magazine provides all four AA-size batteries slot in the same direction, so that the batteries can be correctly inserted without fail even in the poor light condition.
External Service Box
External Power Pack Socket – Di866 Mark II supports Nissin Power Pack PS 300.
X terminal – Di866 Mark II has X-terminal socket for flash synchronization.
USB Service Port – Di866 Mark II provides a USB port to update the latest firmware.
Rear curtain sync and High speed shutter
In Rear curtain sync., the flash fires just before the rear curtain closed. By using this function at slow shutter speed, a moving subject will appear with such moving
High speed sync. is recommended for daylight flash photography.
Flash head tilts up to 90°and rotates horizontally 90°to the right and 180°to the left.
Fill-in reflector and Light diffusing panel installed
You may return most new, unopened items within 10 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to any address in the United States. We do not offer international shipping.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
- Usable camera : Canon digital camera, Nikon digital camera, Sony digita camera
- Guide Number (ISO100) : 60m, 198ft. (105mm), 40m, 132ft. (35mm)
- Focal length Coverage : 24~105mm (18mm with wide angle diffuser)
- Power Source : 4 x AA battery
- Recycle Time : 0.1-5.5 sec. (Alkaline, NiMH)
- Number of Flashes : 150-1500 times
- Flash Duration : Manual mode 1/300 (Full Power) , TTL mode 1/300-1/30000 sec.
- Energy Saving : Auto power off Off, 10, 15, 30, 45, 60 mins
Stand-by mode 30 sec.
Display off Display screen switch off
- Color Temperature : 5600K
- Flash Power Control System : Full Auto E-TTL, E-TTL II (for Canon), i-TTL/i-TTL-BL (for Nikon), ADI/P-TTL(for Sony), Ev compensation adjustment on camera
TTL E-TTL, E-TTL II (for Canon), i-TTL/i-TTL-BL (for Nikon),ADI/P-TTL(for Sony) [Advanced] Ev compensation, Manual zoom, Sub-flash allowed
Auto Aperture Flash F1.4-F16 (ISO100), 1/3 Ev steps, [Advanced] Manual zoom, Sub-flash allowed
Manual Power Full-1/128, 1/3Ev steps, [Advanced] Manual zoom, Sub-flash allowed
Multi-flash Frequency-90Hz, 1-90 times, Power 1/8-1/128
- Wireless Remote flash Slave:
Slave Digital Slave / Film Slave, [Advanced] Sub-Flash Allowed
Wireless TTL Master / Remote, 4 Channels, 3 Groups (A, B, C)[RMT, RMT2 for Sony], Modes: Off/ TTL/ Manual, TTL Flash Ratio Adjustable
- Ev Compensation on flash : -0.3 - +3.0, 1/3Ev steps
- My TTL setting : -0.3 - +3.0, 1/3Ev steps
- Bounce Function : Upward 90 degree, Left 90 degree, Right 180 degree
- Sub-flash: Manual Full - 1/128, 1Ev steps
- FE/FV Lock : [FEL] OR [*] Button for Canon, [AE-L] OR [AF-L] for Nikon
- Rear curtain sync. : Yes
- High speed sync. : Yes
- Red eye reduction mode for Nikon: Yes
- Slow sync. mode for Nikon: Yes
- Red eye reduction mode + Slow sync. mode for Nikon : Yes
- AF assist light distance : 0.7-10m
- Operation Control mode : Color Display (Auto Rotation)
- Firmware Update Terminal : USB
- X terminal : Yes
- External power pack socket : Nissin Power Pack PS-300, Canon original pack, Nikon original pack (except Nikon SD-9), Sony original pack
- Accessories : Soft Pouch, Flash Stand with Tripod screw
- Dimension : 74(W) x 139(H) x 113(D) mm / 2.91(W) x 5.47(H) x 4.45(D) inches
- Weight : 380gr. w/o battery
Notice: Design and specification are subject to change without prior notice.