Lowepro Tahoe BP 150
- Calculated at Checkout
- iPad Compatible
An active life needs a focused pack. That's what the Tahoe BP 150 offers. Its customizable and well-padded main compartment and roomy front pocket offer plenty of storage for a day's worth of essential gear, including a tablet.
- Spacious and adjustable interior features padded dividers to easily customize camera kit.
- Main compartment features an UltraFlex™ panel that folds down to create more space for personal gear and less camera gear, or whatever your day calls for. Remove all interior dividers and use Tahoe 150 as a full daypack.
- Light grey interior makes it easy to locate and store gear.
- Roomy pocket includes organized storage for daily essentials, plus a protective CradleFit™ pocket for up to a 10-inch tablet.
- Subtle and zippered outer pocket offers space for earbuds, pens, keys, smartphone and smaller items.
- Tall, stretch-mesh pockets accommodate large water bottles or other quick-grab items you want throughout the day.
- Convenient grab handle provides an extra carry option.
- Softly padded shoulder straps adjust for a comfortable fit.
- Weather-resistant materials help safeguard your gear from the elements.
- DSLR with lens attached (such as Canon Rebel T5i with 18-135mm)
- Flash plus extra lens (up to 50mm)
- Personal gear
- Internal Dimensions: 25.5 x 12.8 x 36 cm (10.04 x 5.04 x 14.17 in)
- External Dimensions: 27.5 x 21.7 x 40.3 cm (10.83 x 8.54 x 15.87 in)
- Notebook Compartment: 24 x 2 x 26.5 cm (9.45 x 0.79 x 10.43 in)
- Weight: 0.8 kg (1.76 lbs)
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.