LED504B Specialist Camera/Video Light - Bi-color
- Calculated at Checkout
The LED504B is ProMaster's most powerful LED light in a portable size. It is designed to give you ultimate lighting control. Use it on-camera or off-camera while drawing power from an AC cord or via batteries. The large, digital display is easy to read so you know what your settings are. A touch control panel provides precision operation of the LED504B. Or use the included remote for wireless control. Barn doors direct the light exactly where you want it and are removable. The Bi-color design lets you adjust the light's color temperature for a warm, cool, or neutral effect.
- 1 LED504B Specialist light
- 1 Barn door assembly (4-section, removable)
- 1 Frosted diffusion panel
- 1 1706 wireless remote control
- 1 Cold foot with camera-top mounting
- 1 Run & Gun handle
- 2 NPF770 rechargeable batteries
- 2 External battery chargers with AC & DC cords
- 1 AC power adapter
- 2 AAA batteries for remote
- LED Quantity: 504
- Output power: 3800 lux at 3' / 1 m at maximum power
- Power consumption: 30 W
- Output adjustment: 10 - 100%
- Color temperature: 3200 K - 5600 K +/- 200 K
- Color accuracy: CRI 90+
- Batteries: NP-F type x 2
- Channels: 99
- Dimensions: 7 7/8" wide x 5 3/8" high x 1 7/16" deep / 200 mm x 136 mm x 37 mm (not including cold foot, batteries, or barn doors)
- Weight: 15 1/2 oz / 440 g (not including cold foot, batteries, or barn doors)
- Approximately 2 hours of run time at full power with two, fully charged NPF770 batteries (included)
You may return most new, unopened items within 10 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to any address in the United States. We do not offer international shipping.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.