Joby GorillaPod 1K Flexible Mini-Tripod with Ball Head Kit
- Calculated at Checkout
Premium grade ABS GorillaPod and compact ball head support compact mirrorless cameras and devices weighing up to 2.2 lbs. Can be configured for still photography, cinematography, vlogging or live streaming in 3 modes: grip, wrap or stand.
GorillaPod 1K Stand
- Flexible: Grip it. Wrap it. Stand it. Wrappable legs allow you to secure professional camera equipment to virtually any surface
- Versatile: Mount mirrorless cameras, flashes, speakers, video lights or any device weighing less than 1 kg (2.2 lbs) with a ¼"-20 tripod mount
- Portable: Compact & lightweight for easy transport in pocket, handbag or backpack
- Strong: Holds devices weighing up to 1 kg (2.2 lbs)
- Stable: Rubberized ring and foot grips provide enhanced stability in difficult terrain
- Durable: Over 100 plastic compounds tested to identify the best material for optimal feel and reliability
- Patented: Often copied, never duplicated
- Precise: 360° panning bed and 90° tilt for optimal position control
- Versatile: Mount compact mirrorless cameras, strobes, flash or video lighting, microphone, Pico projector, speaker or any other ¼"-20 device weighing under 2.2 lbs
- Modular: Works with JOBY pro-level accessories including GripTight PRO Mounts, GorillaPod Arms and Hub Adapter that allow for mounting GoPro adapters, flash clips, lighting and microphones
- Evolved Design: Removable mini ball head can be used on GorillaPod 1K or standard tripod with ¼" -20 mount
Designed for:Camcorder, Mirrorless, Point & Shoot Camera
Dimensions and Weight:
|Product Dimensions:||5.5 x 5 x 26 cm (2.17 x 1.97 x 10.24 in)|
|Weight:||197 g (0.43 lbs)|
|Capacity:||1000 g (2.20 lbs)|
You may return most new, unopened items within 10 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to any address in the United States. We do not offer international shipping.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.