Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L II USM Lens
- Price after $150 Instant Savings - Ends 6/29/2019
- Calculated at Checkout
- Best Uses:
- Landscape,Portrait,Weddings,Travel,Low Light
- L-series wide-angle single focus lens introduces Canon's newly-developed optical element, BR Optics*, which helps produce impressively high quality images by helping to maximize performance and reduce chromatic aberration.
- Two aspheric lenses and one UD lens help provide a high level of image quality.
- Improved durability for use in harsh environments helps ensure reliability and dependability.
- Subwavelength Coating (SWC) helps significantly reduce lens ghosting and flare.
- Shortest minimum focusing distance in its class (0.28m) and increased maximum magnification (0.21x) help expand the range of expression, especially when capturing close-up subjects.
- Fluorine coating on front and rear lens surfaces helps reduce smears and fingerprints.
- High-grade design for optimum operability with a luxurious feel.
You may return most new, unopened items within 10 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to any address in the United States. We do not offer international shipping.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Focal Length & Maximum Aperture
Diagonal Angle of View
Closest Focusing Distance
Max. Diameter x Length, Weight
80.4 x 105.5mm, approx. 760g