Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM Lens
- Price after $400 Instant Savings - Ends 1/5/2020
- Calculated at Checkout
The EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM lens delivers a superb combination of cutting-edge performance, compact construction and brilliant resolving power that’s great for sports and wildlife photography. The lens features one fluorite and one super UD element to help provide impressive contrast and resolution with reduced chromatic aberration across the entire zoom range. Canon’s new Air Sphere Coating (ASC) helps significantly reduce backlit flaring and ghosting, while fluorine coatings on the front and rear lens surfaces help lessen smears and fingerprints. A 9-blade circular aperture renders beautiful, soft backgrounds, and a 3 mode (standard, panning and exposure only) Optical Image Stabilizer provides up to 4 steps* of image correction. The new inner focusing AF system helps ensure fast and accurate focus down to 3.2 ft. with a .31x maximum magnification. Usability enhancements include a rotation-type zoom ring with adjustable zoom torque for more precise, customizable zoom performance, a redesigned tripod mount that can be attached and detached without removing the lens from the camera, and an all-new lens hood with a side window that makes it simple to adjust specialty filters-like polarizers-without the need to remove the hood. Ruggedly constructed with advanced dust and water sealing for durability in a range of environments, the EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM lens is a stellar performer with refined controls for a wide variety of situations.
- Compact, high performance L-series super-telephoto zoom makes it ideal for sports and wildlife photography.
- One fluorite and one super UD lens element provides excellent correction of chromatic aberration throughout the entire zoom range, helping to deliver high-quality images with high resolution and contrast.
- Rotation-type zoom ring allows for more precise composition and excellent balance when handholding.
- Inner focusing, ring USM, a high-speed CPU and optimized AF algorithms for fast and accurate autofocusing.
- Optical Image Stabilizer provides up to four shutter speed steps of correction*.
- Three image stabilization modes (standard, panning, and during exposure only) provide outstanding results for a wide range of shooting situations.
- Improved zoom torque adjustment ring allows easy setting of zoom tension.
- Highly resistant to dust and water, and amazing durability enabling shooting even in harsh conditions.
- Circular aperture (9 blades) helps deliver beautiful, soft backgrounds.
- Fluorine coating on front and rear lens surfaces helps reduce smears and fingerprints.
- Lens hood with side window permits specialty filters to be adjusted with hood in place.
- Newly designed tripod mount can be attached or detached without removing the lens from the camera.
- Minimum focusing distance of 3.2 ft. / 0.98 m with 0.31x maximum magnification.
You may return most new, unopened items within 10 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to any address in the United States. We do not offer international shipping.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.